Giving to Old Mission San Luis Rey
Make a donation
Old Mission San Luis Rey, a National Historic Landmark and “working” mission, has been a proud community partner and gathering center for the area since 1798. As the need for more community outreach and programs grow each year, Old Mission San Luis Rey needs your support more than ever. CLICK HERE to make a donation.
Become a member
Support the Old Mission by becoming a “Friends of the Mission” member. We offer several levels of participation to choose from.
Our annual membership program supports the following initiatives:
- Preserving historical mission artwork and paintings
- Revitalizing the beautiful gardens and landscaping
- Renovating the historic rooms
- Obtaining city water for safety and convenience
- Retrofitting the National Historic Landmark buildings
- Upgrading the museum experience
For more information, visit our Membership page.
Members of our Mission Legacy Guild are donors who have generously named Old Mission San Luis Rey as their charitable beneficiary through various estate planning options. These donations contribute significant support for our programs and services.
Planned Giving Options:
- Living Trusts
- Retirement Plans
- Certificates of Deposit
- Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
Please contact your estate/financial planner or life insurance professional for advisement of your options.
For more information and instructions on how to name Old Mission San Luis Rey as a benefactor click here.