The Bible: Our Owner’s Manual 4-Week Series
February 10 - March 3, 2018
This series is for anyone who feels like they don’t know how to read the bible or where to start.
Whether you have read the Bible, have listened to Sunday readings and homilies or are just curious about this ancient book, this series will provide an excellent background for a deeper appreciation for studying and praying the Bible.
This series begins with the basics:
- What are the “Testaments”?
- What is “new” or “old” about them?
- What books are in the Bible?
- What does the church and its official documents teach about it?
- What is Fundamentalism and how does the Catholic approach differ?
This is a 4week series on Saturdays, from February 10th-March 3rd
9:30a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Fee per person: $50 for all 4 sessions; or $15 per session (includes materials)
Click the “Register” button to sign up for this program, or by calling the Retreat Office at
760-757-3659. Scholarships Available.
- $50.00 – All 4-Sessions
- $15.00 – Per Session
Scholarships are available